The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) 2018/2019 academic session admission list is out.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first degree programmes.
FUAM admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
As at the time of this publication, you can only confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal , follow the procedure outlined below:
1. Go jamb.org.ng/efacility .
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘ Check Admission Status ‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘ Check Admission Status ‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer
How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is available on the school website:
1. Go to FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/ .
2. Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUAM admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.